- Technology Pavilion—review the latest technological innovations designed to improve the lives of older adults and preview the finalists for the Product and Technology Awards.
- The Virtual Dementia Tour—Learn what it’s like to live with dementia by personally experiencing the physical and cognitive challenges facing those with dementia in this immersive experience.
- Next Avenue “In Motion” photo exhibit—Be inspired by this powerful collection of portraits of people aged 50 to 75 living life, engaging in the arts and trying new things.
- Re-charge Lounge—Charge your phone, relax or engage in creative activities designed to recharge your spirit.
- Photo booth—Take a break to snap some fun photos with friends to capture the memory of your time at the conference.
Tuesday, March 24
Wednesday, March 25
Thursday, March 26
Win Great Prizes!
Drawings will be held in the exhibit hall during exhibit hall hours. You could win valuable prizes! Check the signs outside the exhibit hall for drawing times and prizes. Attendees must be present to win.
By exhibiting at ASA’s 2020 Aging in America Conference you are in a prime position to meet and influence nearly 3,000 professionals dedicated to enhancing the lives of older adults. Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of this community of multidisciplinary professionals. If your organization is looking to connect with highly motivated, experienced and influential professionals, plan to join us as an exhibitor at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
To learn more, view the Exhibitor Prospectus or click here to visit the Exhibitor Opportunities web page. Questions? Contact Linda Jones at 415-974-9638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.