FREE Continuing Education Credit for 2022 On Aging Conference!
Participants can earn up to 24 continuing education unit hours. Important Note: You must verify your attendance through the conference app in order to be eligible for continuing education credit. Please ensure you have an Android or iOS device with the Eventpedia app and access to the On Aging 2022 event (you will be asked to log in with the email address you used to register for the conference).
Click here to see the Eventpedia app in the Apple (iOS) app store.
Click here to see the Eventpedia app in the Google Play store (Android).
State licensure boards have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses Please check with your state licensure board before filling out a CEU application if you have questions about whether it accepts continuing education units from the providers listed below.
CEUs have been approved or are pending approval for the following professions:
- The National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM)
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners/International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP/ICCDP)
Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs Professional Fiduciaries Bureau (CAPFB)—Use Certificate of Attendance (COA)
Health Education Specialists
- Certified Health Education Specialists (NCHEC/CHES)
Mental Health Professionals/Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- The California Board of Registered Nursing (CA-BRN)
- Alliant International University is an approved CEU Sponsor of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA)
The online system to complete CEU applications will be available beginning Monday, April 18. The deadline to complete an application is July 15, 2022!
If you are ready to begin completing your session evaluations to apply for continuing education credit, please click here (if you aren't logged in, you'll be asked to sign in with your ASA account).
For a guide to completing the education credits application process, please click here.