Open to everyone, the Aging and Disability Business Institute Series, a collaboration of n4a and ASA, offers FREE CE credits for up to 60 days after the live event. By participating in each subsequent webinar, you will build knowledge and a strong fundamental understanding of the content and opportunities for your organization.
Recorded Events in This Series
New Opportunities for Community-based Organizations (CBOs): Supplemental Benefit Flexibilities and Medicare Advantage – (recorded April 20, 2020.) CEs are available until June 20, 2020.
PACE Opportunities for Area Agencies on Aging – (recorded February 25, 2020.)
Developing Alternatives to Long-Term Care Placement – )recorded December 17, 2019.)
Washington State’s Health Home Model: A Home-Based, Person-Centered Approach to Improving Health Outcomes – (recorded November 7, 2019.)
Using Medicare Physician Billing Codes to Support CBO Partnerships & Address SDOH” - –(recorded October 24, 2019.)
The LTSS Care Management Experience Survey: A Tool to Enhance Contracting Between CBOs and Health Care Entities – (recorded August 22, 2019.)
Tools to Accelerate Cross-Sector Partnership Development – (recorded September 19, 2019. )
Integrating CBOs to Provide Social Services and Supports: A Blueprint for Health Plans (recorded July 2, 2019).
Building and Financing Sustainable Partnerships between Healthcare and Community-based Organizations (recorded June 19, 2019).
Using Evidence-Based Programs to Promote Age-Friendly Health Systems - (recorded April 4, 2019).
- Embracing the Culture of Accountability: How We Measure Success in Achieving Our Mission (recorded March 5, 2019)
- Building Age Friendly Health Systems One Community at a Time – (recorded Feb. 20, 2019.)
- CBO Partnership Opportunities with Medicare Advantage Plans – (recorded Jan. 29, 2019.)
- Introducing the How to Guide for Marketing CIL Services to Health Plans and Payers – (recorded Dec. 6, 2018)
The Evolution of CBO Contracts with Health Care Organizations: Request for Information 2018 Survey Results – (recorded November 28, 2018.)
Breaking Down Barriers in Care Coordination: Partnering with MCOs to Provide Language Services for Beneficiaries” – (recorded October 17, 2018.)
- Building Sustainable CBO and Health System Partnerships under Medicaid Delivery System Reform – (recorded October 23, 2018.)
- Health Information Technology Privacy and Security for Organizational Leaders (recorded Sept. 18, 2018)
- Sustainability for All: A Multi-Partner Approach to Growing Evidence-Based Programs (recorded August 29, 2018)
- 21st Century Community Based Organizations Maximizing Technology to Drive Efficiency and Better Outcomes (recorded August 22, 2018)
- Measuring the Value of AAA Services: Results from a New Poll & AAA Perspectives (recorded July 17, 2018)
- The CHRONIC CARE Act: New Opportunities to Advance Complex Care Through Community-Clinical Partnerships (recorded May 30, 2018)
- The AIMS Model: An Approach to Addressing the Social Determinants of Health in Primary Care (recorded April 24, 2018)
- The Age Friendly Health Systems Initiative: Building Community-Clinical Collaboration to Improve Care and Outcomes for Older Adults and Their Families (recorded March 20, 2018)
- Diversified Business Planning for AAA Success: Healthcare Partnerships and Beyond (recorded February 28, 2018)
- The Flourish Care Model: Utilizing the Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program (GWEP) to Implement A Shared-Care Approach to Health Care for Older Adults (recorded January 23, 2018)
- More Than Just a Partnership: Why a Hospital and a Community-Based Organization Joined Together to Provide Population Health (recorded December 13, 2017)
- Working Together To Build A Network: MCP and CBO Collaboration in Arizona (recorded November 29, 2017)
- The Social Determinants of Health: Key Factors in Creating Value Through CBO-Health Care Partnerships (recorded October 25, 2017)
- Taking Integrated Care Success to the Next Level: Statewide Innovation in Virginia (recorded September 20, 2017)
- HIPPA and HITECH Compliance for CBO−Healthcare Partnerships (recorded August 16, 2017).
- MACRA and CBOs: New Opportunities for Engagement Abound (recorded July 7, 2017).
- Cost-Modeling CBO Services for Healthcare Partnership Success (recorded June 2, 2017).
- New Medicare Enrollees: Opportunities for MA Plans and CBO Partnerships (recorded May 8, 2017).
- Taking the Lay of the Land: CBO Market Analysis for Strategic Integrated Care Decision-Making (recorded April 19, 2017).
- Addressing CBO Technology Challenges: Using HITECH Act Matching Funds to Facilitate Communication across Medical and Non-medical Medicaid Providers (recorded March 13, 2017).
- We Know We Do Good Work, Now What? How to Package Your CBO Services to Attract Interest From Payers (recorded February 17, 2017).
- Expand Your Vision and Grow Your Mission! Driving Culture Change in Aging and Disability CBOs Looking to Work with Health Care Partners (recorded January 9, 2017).
- Is My Organization Ready? Assessing CBO Capacity to Partner with Health Care Entities (recorded December 13, 2016).
- Leadership and Change Management for Community-Based Organizations (recorded November 16, 2016).
- AAAs and Hospitals—Partnerships Toward Common Goals (recorded October 19, 2016).
- It Takes a Community: Population Health Management for Members with Chronic Conditions and Functional Needs (recorded October 13, 2016).
- Tapping into New Payment and Delivery Models: An Innovative AAA-ACO Partnership to Improve Care and Reduce Costs (recorded September 28, 2016).
- A Promising Collaboration: Managed Care and Independent Living (recorded September 21, 2016).
- Preparing Community-Based Organizations for Successful Health Care Partnerships: How to Make the Business Case (recorded August 17, 2016).
- Finding Champions and Building Partnerships between CBOs and Healthcare Entities (recorded on July 22, 2016).
- Times of Transformation: The Changing LTSS Environment for the Aging and Disability Networks (recorded on June 29, 2016).
PLUS: Click here for available podcasts from selected webinars in this series.