Thursday, March 26 | 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
What’s Next Atlanta?
The World Health Organization has declared 2020 will kick off The Decade of Healthy Aging. Are you ready to seize the opportunities the $7 trillion longevity economy offers? Meet the entrepreneurs, corporate executives, foundations, investors and distribution partners focused on the issues, initiatives and insights into living a longer life. The 17thAnnual What’s Next Boomer Business Summit is the nation’s leading conference for learning about trends and opportunities, making deals, finding partnerships, and launching products for older consumers. Don’t miss out on networking with thought leaders in aging—Register today!
Reserve your spot today and build your network of innovators, nonprofits and experts serving older consumers and fueling your business. Your registration includes:
Keynotes—Ken Dychtwald and Maddy Dychtwald
Data and Insights—Get the deepest market overviews from the leading analysts in caregiving and aging in place, financial services, health and housing.
Lunch with an Expert—Choose your spot at the table with your favorite analyst, investor, author, corporate or nonprofit executive.
Networking—Meet the leaders who drive the industry at breakfast, the Networking Reception, and in special sessions throughout the day.
Opportunities—This is the conference where deals are done! Don’t miss out on how to build and scale your business with key partners!
Get all of this plus an option to pitch and explore these educational tracks:
- Winning formulas for delivering resident health and happiness outcomes
- Pain points and solutions in partnering with innovative entrepreneurs
- Incubators for research and pilot projects that can scale
Marketing and Media
- Research: From Data to Insights to Marketing
- The Digital Toolkit: Social, Mobile, Text, and Video
- Brand Building in the Longevity Economy
- The Power of Podcasting in Building Thought Leadership
- Search Engine Marketing Success
- What About Streaming?
The Home Health Hub
- Privacy, security, home care and aging in place
- How MedicareAdvantage is changing the home and community-based services landscape
- Fall prevention, home modification, safety tech, telemedicine, caregiving support
- Concierge services to provide access and delivery for aging in place
- Encore careers and solopreneurs—home as office
Caregivers—Your 2020 Target Customer
- Trends in shopping, employer programs to support caregiver wellness
- Using tech solutions to deal with dementia caregiving
- Engaging America’s volunteer healthcare army—caregivers across four generations
- Communication With Patients—Engagement, Support Through Texting and Trust, and How to Get Video Support
- Finding Your Tribe and Getting Into the Inner Circle
- Riches in Niches: How to Make Arthritis a Little Less "Ruff"
- How to Build a Better Mousetrap and Enhance Your Talent Force
Entrepreneurship Master Class 2020
Skill building sessions with experts and successful entrepreneurs
- Market fit, sales and business development
- Marketing using an omnichannel approach
- Building your brand in the longevity economy
What’s Next Makeovers—The How-To Sessions
- Improve your money management; get smart on longevity financial planning; learn how fintech can make a difference; improve credit profile; learn about women and investing
- Improve your health and happiness through Self Care and Beauty using a BioPsychoSocial framework
- Improve your home life—what’s next in downsizing and home restaging
- Improve your business and entrepreneurial savvy
- Improve your relationships—pets, people and planet
Boomer Summit Pitch Event
Sponsored by AARP Innovation Labs
Have you created a company to address the needs of older adults with hearing loss? Hear from a panel of experts, four pitches, and audience judging. The winner advances to the national competition.
Key takeaways from the Summit
The Diverse Ecosystem of the Longevity Economy—This includes senior housing, home care, retail, Amazon, You Tube, nonprofit organizations and more. Meet the stakeholders in the marketplace. There is no better event to get deals done.
Hone your investment strategy—Discover who is investing in the market (angel, seed, social capital, strategic investors and growth stage investors). What is the role of incubators? What are the investment themes that are trending in 2020 (payment models, fintech, caregiving solutions and more)?
|Fresh from the Field Research Insights—Learn How Hacking Life Shifts provides in-depth insights and opens up new market opportunities across generations. Dr. Jean Accius, Senior Vice President of Thought Leadership and International Affairs for AARP, will share new research from AARP’s Longevity Economy Outlook, in partnership with The Economist Intelligence Unit.|
Appealing Partnerships—Find distribution partners as you meet the longevity ecosystem in this highly curated event. Learn about the following groups and their priorities for partnership. Pitch your idea in the speed dealing session.
And much more!
NEW IN 2020! The Media Center@ What’s Next
The first ever media control center is where Summit attendees participate as news unfolds. This unique opportunity highlights the biggest developments at the Summit. Journalists from major news outlets interview entrepreneurs and leading experts tracking trends in the longevity space. Learn the news in real time, in person or remotely through livestream. Newsmakers will receive personalized media training from journalists with feedback and suggestions for communicating effectively.