Through the Enterprise Alliance Membership (EAM), organizations no longer have to decide which five team members will gain access to ASA member benefits. EAM gives you the opportunity to extend ASA member benefits and resources to all team members in your organization.
This investment has clear benefits for your organization and staff. According to LinkedIn’s 2019 Workforce Learning Report, 94% of employees say that they would stay at a company longer if it invested in their learning and development. With an Enterprise Alliance Membership, your employees will benefit from professional development, educational resources, networking opportunities and the knowledge expertise necessary to better understand the needs of the fastest growing demographic in America, older adults.
We know there are now five generations in the labor force. How are you preparing for this? ASA will help your organization adapt to the changing demographics in the United States as the labor force, as well as your customers and constituents, increasingly are made up of older adults.
Benefits for Your Organization:
- Unlimited beneficiaries for ASA membership.
- Our Allied Member logo available for your branding use.
- Group rates available for the On Aging national conference.
- Virtual age-inclusive professional development trainings.
- Member rates for all ASA events available to your entire staff.
- A discount of 40% off on advertisements in our weekly e-newsletter (ASA News).
- Three complimentary registrations for the On Aging national conference.
- Complimentary access to a private conference room for team gatherings at the On Aging national conference (first come, first served basis).
Benefits for Employees:
- Earn free CE credits by attending ASA web seminars available throughout the year.
- Read Generations Publications to remain up to date on the latest practice, research, policy and trends in the industry.
- Lead Members Only Events to showcase your organization's leadership.
- Network with fellow members on ASA's Membership Portal to collaborate with peers and create new business opportunities.
- Participate in free and discounted live and virtual courses to enhance your knowledge of aging, which will prepare you for the largest shift in population we have seen in almost 100 years.
- Access age-friendly and intergenerational learning.
2023 Introductory Rate: $10,000*
Memberships are valid from January–December 2023
*Following our introductory rate, Enterprise Alliance Membership rates will be based on the number of beneficiaries that you include in your plan.
Interested in an Enterprise Alliance Membership? Contact email@example.com to sign up for this opportunity!