Presented by ASA’s Network on Environment, Services and Technology (NEST)
ASA Members: Register now for FREE
Includes Complimentary CEUs
During this webinar, you will hear about one nonprofit agency’s efforts to meet its clients' needs. Attendees will learn about the programs Senior Services Plus has implemented to combat physical, economic and social barriers for senior citizens in the Metro East region of Illinois. What steps can your agency take to move forward with trends in the aging population?
Participants in this web seminar will be able to:
- Identify barriers that can affect senior citizens;
- Understand first-hand examples of how those barriers affect daily living;
- List programs that can assist those dealing with barriers;
- Identify forms of outreach; and,
- Be informed on how to formulate a large outreach program on a nonprofit budget.
|Kim Campbell is in the Marketing Department at Senior Services Plus, promoting social events and activities as well as promoting programs that help seniors in the community such as Meals on Wheels and Home Care Services.|
|Kelly Chapman is information and assistance coordinator for Senior Services Plus, where she meets with the most at-risk seniors and connects them to programs such as Medicare Counseling, Financial, Housing and Energy Assistance.|