FREE Continuing Education Credits for the 2023 On Aging Conference!
Participants can earn up to 20 continuing education credits.
For instructions on how to download the conference app, as well as how to check in and out of sessions, click here.
Please ensure you have an Android or iOS device with the Eventpedia app and access to the On Aging 2023 event (you will be asked to log in with the email address you used to register for the conference).
Important Note: You must verify your attendance through the conference app (Eventpedia) in order to be eligible for continuing education credit.
State licensure boards have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses. Please check with your state licensure board before filling out a CE application if you have questions about whether it accepts continuing education credits from the providers listed below.
CEs have been approved or are pending approval for the following professions:
- The National Academy of Certified Care Managers (NACCM)
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners/International Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP/ICCDP)
Drug and Alcohol Counselors
- California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs Professional Fiduciaries Bureau (CAPFB)—Use Certificate of Attendance (COA)
Health Education Specialists
- Certified Health Education Specialists (NCHEC/CHES)
Mental Health Professionals/Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- The California Board of Registered Nursing (CA-BRN)
- Alliant International University is an approved continuing education sponsor of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA)
The online system to complete CE applications will be available beginning Monday, April 3. The deadline to complete an application is May 29, 2023!
If you are ready to begin completing your session evaluations to apply for continuing educaton credit, please click here (if you aren't logged in, you'll be asked to sign in with your ASA account).