Includes complimentary CEs
If you require ADA accommodation to participate in this web seminar, please contact us at your earliest convenience to make arrangements – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent findings on the impact of social determinants has begun to redefine the role of community-based organizations. Our expert panel will provide an overview of best practices for CBOs to implement evidence-based and evidence-informed interventions. Recent regulatory changes and alternative payment models allow for participation of CBOs in the payment model, including chronic, transitional and collaborative care management. An overview of the new Direct Contracting alternative payment model will be provided. We will also provide experiences from the field in implementing these models in three very diverse markets.
Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Provide the requirements to adhere to the regulatory changes and best practices for implementation of community-based interventions that are sustainable by being incorporated into the healthcare delivery reimbursement.
- Define a description of best practices for implementation of community-based interventions with healthcare providers
- List solutions to common barriers to implementation of sustainable community-based interventions with healthcare providers.
- Provide examples of successful program implementation in a diverse range of communities
- Provide an overview of new Direct Contracting alternative payment model that will impact community-based organization and healthcare provider collaborative partnerships in the future.
Lavinia Goto, MBA, MPH, RN, DHA, Operations Manager of Oregon Wellness Network, and Project Manager LTC Innovation and SDOH, Northwest Senior & Disability Services
Nikki Kmicinski, MS, RD, CDN, Executive Director, Western New York Integrated Care Collaborative
Timothy McNeill, MPH, RN Lead Healthcare Consultant, Freedman's Health