Part of the Virtual AiA20
Includes complimentary CEs
If you require ADA accommodation to participate in this web seminar, please contact us at your earliest convenience to make arrangements—email@example.com
This webinar will provide an overview of the Money Smart for Older Adults curriculum on common frauds, scams and other forms of elder financial exploitation. The presenters will discuss program features and where to order the free curriculum and handouts for presentations or as standalone resources to share with older people. The presenters also will share new content on frauds and scams that has emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic, and provide special resources that have been created to address preparing for this type of disaster.
Participants in this webinar will be able to:
- Use the curriculum to provide information and presentations to older people;
- Identify common frauds and scams;
- Identify and share information on common frauds and scams;
- Locate and order free Money Smart for older adult training materials and resources; and,
- Find information and resources on Covid-19 fraud and scams.
Jenefer G. Duane, Program Lead, Money Smart for Older Adults, Office for Older Americans, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Luke W. Reynolds, Chief, Outreach and Program Development, DCP, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Michael Herndon, Deputy Assistant Director, Office of Older America, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)–Office for Older Americans