Miss the live show? No problem! Choose from the recorded web seminars listed below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the web seminar program.
Pick a topic to see all the web seminars we have recorded on that issue.
*ASWB CE Credit Changes 2018: Beginning September 25, 2018, ASA will no longer be able to issue ASWB CE credits for recorded web seminar attendance. All credits claimed must be for watching a web seminar live, at the time it is being delivered. We apologize for any inconvenience. This change is due to ASWB ACE Provider distance learning requirements.
ASA Member Series
American Society on Aging’s archived members-only web seminars are now available for viewing! These recordings of live events on timely aging topics are available to you as an ASA member benefit. For more information, contact: email@example.com
Home Instead Family Caregiver Support Series
Open to everyone, the Home Instead Family Caregiver Support Series offers FREE CE credits for up to 60 days after the live event. These web seminars will help caregivers navigate the many issues that arise while caring for an older adult.
Recorded Events in This Series
Preparing for Loss: Death, Dying and Grieving (recorded Oct. 10, 2018) CEs available until Dec. 10, 2018
Understanding Symptoms of Alzheimer’s (recorded Sept. 5, 2018) CEs available until Nov. 5, 2018
- Understanding the Incentives and Strategies for Health Systems to Engage in Cross-Sector Partnerships (recorded Sept. 19, 2018) CEUs available until November 19, 2018
- Health Information Technology Privacy and Security for Organizational Leaders (recorded Sept. 18, 2018) CEUs available until November 18, 2018
- Sustainability for All: A Multi-Partner Approach to Growing Evidence-Based Programs (recorded August 29, 2018) CEUs available until October 29, 2018
- 21st Century Community Based Organizations Maximizing Technology to Drive Efficiency and Better Outcomes (recorded August 22, 2018)
- Measuring the Value of AAA Services: Results from a New Poll & AAA Perspectives (recorded July 17, 2018)
- The CHRONIC CARE Act: New Opportunities to Advance Complex Care Through Community-Clinical Partnerships (recorded May 30, 2018)
- The AIMS Model: An Approach to Addressing the Social Determinants of Health in Primary Care (recorded April 24, 2018)
- The Age Friendly Health Systems Initiative: Building Community-Clinical Collaboration to Improve Care and Outcomes for Older Adults and Their Families (recorded March 20, 2018)
- Diversified Business Planning for AAA Success: Healthcare Partnerships and Beyond (recorded February 28, 2018)
- The Flourish Care Model: Utilizing the Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program (GWEP) to Implement A Shared-Care Approach to Health Care for Older Adults (recorded January 23, 2018)
- More Than Just a Partnership: Why a Hospital and a Community-Based Organization Joined Together to Provide Population Health (recorded December 13, 2017)
- Working Together To Build A Network: MCP and CBO Collaboration in Arizona (recorded November 29, 2017)
- The Social Determinants of Health: Key Factors in Creating Value Through CBO-Health Care Partnerships (recorded October 25, 2017)
- Taking Integrated Care Success to the Next Level: Statewide Innovation in Virginia (recorded September 20, 2017)
- HIPPA and HITECH Compliance for CBO−Healthcare Partnerships (recorded August 16, 2017).
- MACRA and CBOs: New Opportunities for Engagement Abound (recorded July 7, 2017).
- Cost-Modeling CBO Services for Healthcare Partnership Success (recorded June 2, 2017).
- New Medicare Enrollees: Opportunities for MA Plans and CBO Partnerships (recorded May 8, 2017).
- Taking the Lay of the Land: CBO Market Analysis for Strategic Integrated Care Decision-Making (recorded April 19, 2017).
- Addressing CBO Technology Challenges: Using HITECH Act Matching Funds to Facilitate Communication across Medical and Non-medical Medicaid Providers (recorded March 13, 2017).
- We Know We Do Good Work, Now What? How to Package Your CBO Services to Attract Interest From Payers (recorded February 17, 2017).
- Expand Your Vision and Grow Your Mission! Driving Culture Change in Aging and Disability CBOs Looking to Work with Health Care Partners (recorded January 9, 2017).
- Is My Organization Ready? Assessing CBO Capacity to Partner with Health Care Entities (recorded December 13, 2016).
- Leadership and Change Management for Community-Based Organizations (recorded November 16, 2016).
- AAAs and Hospitals—Partnerships Toward Common Goals (recorded October 19, 2016).
- It Takes a Community: Population Health Management for Members with Chronic Conditions and Functional Needs (recorded October 13, 2016).
- Tapping into New Payment and Delivery Models: An Innovative AAA-ACO Partnership to Improve Care and Reduce Costs (recorded September 28, 2016).
- A Promising Collaboration: Managed Care and Independent Living (recorded September 21, 2016).
- Preparing Community-Based Organizations for Successful Health Care Partnerships: How to Make the Business Case (recorded August 17, 2016).
- Finding Champions and Building Partnerships between CBOs and Healthcare Entities (recorded on July 22, 2016).
- Times of Transformation: The Changing LTSS Environment for the Aging and Disability Networks (recorded on June 29, 2016).
- Improving Health Care for Persons Living with Dementia (recorded Sept. 12, 2018) CE credits for this event are available until November 12, 2018
- First Responder Training and Programs to Support People with Dementia (recorded August 7, 2018)
- Addressing Health Disparities in People Living with Dementia (recorded July 31, 2018)
- Disaster Preparedness for Community-dwelling Older Adults with Dementia and Caregivers (recorded July 10, 2018)
- Finding the Balance: Enhancing Self-Efficacy in Persons Living with Dementia (recorded June 26, 2018)
- The Case for Palliative Care for People with IDD and Dementia (recorded April 18, 2018)
- Trauma Informed Care for People Living with Dementia (recorded April 10, 2018)
- The Memory Ensemble: Using Improvisation to Improve Quality of Life for Persons Living with Dementia (recorded March 13, 2018)
- International Perspectives on Supporting People with Dementia and Caregivers (recorded January 30, 2018)
- Frontotemporal Degeneration: The Importance of Knowledge, Advocacy and Support to Advance Quality Care (recorded January 16, 2018)
- HIPAA Regulations and Sharing Sensitive Information about Clients with Dementia (recorded September 27, 2017)
- Identifying and Supporting Dementia Caregivers in Health Care Settings (recorded September 12, 2017)
- Advance Planning for People with Dementia: Legal Services Voucher Program in Delaware and New Consumer Planning Guides (recorded August 8, 2017).
- Building Dementia Capable Communities: An Orange County, NC Case Study (recorded July 19, 2017).
- Using BRFSS Data from the Cognitive Decline and Caregiver Modules for Action (recorded June 20, 2017).
- Providing Safe and Effective Nutrition for People with Dementia (recorded May 16, 2017).
- Methods and Techniques for Early Screening for Dementia for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (recorded March 7, 2017).
- Lewy Body Dementia: The Importance of Comprehensive Care and Support (recorded February 15, 2017).
- Cultural Awareness in Dementia Care (recorded January 17, 2017).
- Transitioning with Resilience (recorded July 24, 2018)
- Life After Retirement: Is Consulting for You? Part 2 (recorded June 12, 2018)
- Life After Retirement: Is Consulting for You? Part 1 (recorded June 5, 2018)
Complete the appropriate CEU survey to claim your credit(s).
Open to everyone, the Aging and Disability Business Institute Series, a collaboration of n4a and ASA, offers FREE CE credits for up to 60 days after the live event. By participating in each subsequent web seminar, you will build knowledge and a strong fundamental understanding of the content and opportunities for your organization.
Recorded Events in This Series
New! Click here for available podcasts from selected web seminars in this series.
The National Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center Series
In this new webinar series, the Administration for Community Living’s National Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center has partnered with ASA. This webinar series will address various issues related to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. FREE CE credits are available for up to 60 days after the live event. This series is the ideal opportunity to earn CE credits while gaining valuable information that will help you in your work with individuals with dementia and their family members—all without leaving your desk. It’s convenient and it’s FREE!
Recorded Events in This Series
Open to everyone, the CAPs series of web seminars are presented by ASA's Corps of Accomplished Professionals (CAPS). CAPs provides a home for accomplished professionals within ASA to stay connected to the field of aging and to one another, to enhance their professional and personal growth, and to enable them to use their talent and experience to give back to ASA and to its members.
Recorded Events in This Series