Miss the live show? No problem! Choose from the recorded web seminars listed below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the web seminar program.
Pick a topic to see all the web seminars we have recorded on that issue.
*ASWB CE Credit Changes 2018: Beginning September 25, 2018, ASA will no longer be able to issue ASWB CE credits for recorded web seminar attendance. All credits claimed must be for watching a web seminar live, at the time it is being delivered. We apologize for any inconvenience. This change is due to ASWB ACE Provider distance learning requirements.
ASA Member Series
American Society on Aging’s archived members-only web seminars are now available for viewing! These recordings of live events on timely aging topics are available to you as an ASA member benefit. For more information, contact: email@example.com
Home Instead Family Caregiver Support Series
Open to everyone, the Home Instead Family Caregiver Support Series offers FREE CE credits for up to 60 days after the live event. These web seminars will help caregivers navigate the many issues that arise while caring for an older adult.
Recorded Events in This Series
Pets and Seniors – Recorded January 15, 2020. CEs are available until March 15, 2020
Mental and Behavioral Health and Aging – Recorded December 4, 2019. CEs are available until February 4, 2020
Complete the appropriate CE survey to claim your credit(s).
Open to everyone, the Aging and Disability Business Institute Series, a collaboration of n4a and ASA, offers FREE CE credits for up to 60 days after the live event. By participating in each subsequent web seminar, you will build knowledge and a strong fundamental understanding of the content and opportunities for your organization.
Recorded Events in This Series
Developing Alternatives to Long-Term Care Placement – Recorded December 17, 2019. CEs are available until February 17, 2020
Washington State’s Health Home Model: A Home-Based, Person-Centered Approach to Improving Health Outcomes – (recorded November 7, 2019).
Using Medicare Physician Billing Codes to Support CBO Partnerships & Address SDOH” - –(recorded October 24, 2019.)
The LTSS Care Management Experience Survey: A Tool to Enhance Contracting Between CBOs and Health Care Entities – (recorded August 22, 2019.)
Tools to Accelerate Cross-Sector Partnership Development – (recorded September 19, 2019. )
Integrating CBOs to Provide Social Services and Supports: A Blueprint for Health Plans (recorded July 2, 2019).
Building and Financing Sustainable Partnerships between Healthcare and Community-based Organizations (recorded June 19, 2019).
Using Evidence-Based Programs to Promote Age-Friendly Health Systems - (recorded April 4, 2019).
- Embracing the Culture of Accountability: How We Measure Success in Achieving Our Mission (recorded March 5, 2019)
- Building Age Friendly Health Systems One Community at a Time – (recorded Feb. 20, 2019.)
- CBO Partnership Opportunities with Medicare Advantage Plans – (recorded Jan. 29, 2019.)
- Introducing the How to Guide for Marketing CIL Services to Health Plans and Payers – (recorded Dec. 6, 2018)
The Evolution of CBO Contracts with Health Care Organizations: Request for Information 2018 Survey Results – (recorded November 28, 2018.)
Breaking Down Barriers in Care Coordination: Partnering with MCOs to Provide Language Services for Beneficiaries” – (recorded October 17, 2018.)
- Building Sustainable CBO and Health System Partnerships under Medicaid Delivery System Reform – (recorded October 23, 2018.)
- Health Information Technology Privacy and Security for Organizational Leaders (recorded Sept. 18, 2018)
- Sustainability for All: A Multi-Partner Approach to Growing Evidence-Based Programs (recorded August 29, 2018)
- 21st Century Community Based Organizations Maximizing Technology to Drive Efficiency and Better Outcomes (recorded August 22, 2018)
- Measuring the Value of AAA Services: Results from a New Poll & AAA Perspectives (recorded July 17, 2018)
- The CHRONIC CARE Act: New Opportunities to Advance Complex Care Through Community-Clinical Partnerships (recorded May 30, 2018)
- The AIMS Model: An Approach to Addressing the Social Determinants of Health in Primary Care (recorded April 24, 2018)
- The Age Friendly Health Systems Initiative: Building Community-Clinical Collaboration to Improve Care and Outcomes for Older Adults and Their Families (recorded March 20, 2018)
- Diversified Business Planning for AAA Success: Healthcare Partnerships and Beyond (recorded February 28, 2018)
- The Flourish Care Model: Utilizing the Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program (GWEP) to Implement A Shared-Care Approach to Health Care for Older Adults (recorded January 23, 2018)
- More Than Just a Partnership: Why a Hospital and a Community-Based Organization Joined Together to Provide Population Health (recorded December 13, 2017)
- Working Together To Build A Network: MCP and CBO Collaboration in Arizona (recorded November 29, 2017)
- The Social Determinants of Health: Key Factors in Creating Value Through CBO-Health Care Partnerships (recorded October 25, 2017)
- Taking Integrated Care Success to the Next Level: Statewide Innovation in Virginia (recorded September 20, 2017)
- HIPPA and HITECH Compliance for CBO−Healthcare Partnerships (recorded August 16, 2017).
- MACRA and CBOs: New Opportunities for Engagement Abound (recorded July 7, 2017).
- Cost-Modeling CBO Services for Healthcare Partnership Success (recorded June 2, 2017).
- New Medicare Enrollees: Opportunities for MA Plans and CBO Partnerships (recorded May 8, 2017).
- Taking the Lay of the Land: CBO Market Analysis for Strategic Integrated Care Decision-Making (recorded April 19, 2017).
- Addressing CBO Technology Challenges: Using HITECH Act Matching Funds to Facilitate Communication across Medical and Non-medical Medicaid Providers (recorded March 13, 2017).
- We Know We Do Good Work, Now What? How to Package Your CBO Services to Attract Interest From Payers (recorded February 17, 2017).
- Expand Your Vision and Grow Your Mission! Driving Culture Change in Aging and Disability CBOs Looking to Work with Health Care Partners (recorded January 9, 2017).
- Is My Organization Ready? Assessing CBO Capacity to Partner with Health Care Entities (recorded December 13, 2016).
- Leadership and Change Management for Community-Based Organizations (recorded November 16, 2016).
- AAAs and Hospitals—Partnerships Toward Common Goals (recorded October 19, 2016).
- It Takes a Community: Population Health Management for Members with Chronic Conditions and Functional Needs (recorded October 13, 2016).
- Tapping into New Payment and Delivery Models: An Innovative AAA-ACO Partnership to Improve Care and Reduce Costs (recorded September 28, 2016).
- A Promising Collaboration: Managed Care and Independent Living (recorded September 21, 2016).
- Preparing Community-Based Organizations for Successful Health Care Partnerships: How to Make the Business Case (recorded August 17, 2016).
- Finding Champions and Building Partnerships between CBOs and Healthcare Entities (recorded on July 22, 2016).
- Times of Transformation: The Changing LTSS Environment for the Aging and Disability Networks (recorded on June 29, 2016).
New! Click here for available podcasts from selected web seminars in this series.
The National Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center Series
In this new webinar series, the Administration for Community Living’s National Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center has partnered with ASA. This webinar series will address various issues related to Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. FREE CE credits are available for up to 60 days after the live event. This series is the ideal opportunity to earn CE credits while gaining valuable information that will help you in your work with individuals with dementia and their family members—all without leaving your desk. It’s convenient and it’s FREE!
Recorded Events in This Series
Innovative Approaches to Reach Underserved Populations Living with Dementia – (recorded January 8, 2020) CEs are available until March 8, 2020.
The Power of Social Connection: Memory Cafés and Tête-à-Tête – (recorded November 20, 2019) CEs are available until January 20, 2020.
“Younger Onset Alzheimer’s Disease: Exploring the Emotional Experience and the Importance of Community” (recorded October 29, 2019.)
Strategies for Sustaining ACL Dementia Grant Projects and Lessons Learned Over Time – (recorded September 17, 2019.)
Financial Capacity for People with Dementia and their Caregivers (recorded August 6, 2019).
ACL Dementia Grantee Developed Products:Virginia’s Collaborative Care Coordination Model and Eddy Alzheimer’s Services Training on Dementia Care for Persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (recorded July 24, 2019).
Addressing Social Isolation and Loneliness Among People Living with Dementia (recorded June 25, 2019).
Caregiving for People with Non-Alzheimer’s Dementia (recorded June 4, 2019).
Engaging, Training and Implementing Programs that Utilize Volunteers for Dementia Programs (recorded May 21, 2019).
The Messages We Send: Stigma Toward Persons Living with Dementia and How to End It (recorded May 7, 2019).
Vascular Dementia: An Important Supporting Actor in the Story of Dementia (recorded March 13, 2019).
Healthy Brain Initiative Road Map: State and Local Public Health Partnerships to Address Dementia (recorded December 18, 2018).
Improving Health Care for Persons Living with Dementia (recorded Sept. 12, 2018)
- First Responder Training and Programs to Support People with Dementia (recorded August 7, 2018)
- Addressing Health Disparities in People Living with Dementia (recorded July 31, 2018)
- Disaster Preparedness for Community-dwelling Older Adults with Dementia and Caregivers (recorded July 10, 2018)
- Finding the Balance: Enhancing Self-Efficacy in Persons Living with Dementia (recorded June 26, 2018)
- The Case for Palliative Care for People with IDD and Dementia (recorded April 18, 2018)
- Trauma Informed Care for People Living with Dementia (recorded April 10, 2018)
- The Memory Ensemble: Using Improvisation to Improve Quality of Life for Persons Living with Dementia (recorded March 13, 2018)
- International Perspectives on Supporting People with Dementia and Caregivers (recorded January 30, 2018)
- Frontotemporal Degeneration: The Importance of Knowledge, Advocacy and Support to Advance Quality Care (recorded January 16, 2018)
- HIPAA Regulations and Sharing Sensitive Information about Clients with Dementia (recorded September 27, 2017)
- Identifying and Supporting Dementia Caregivers in Health Care Settings (recorded September 12, 2017)
- Advance Planning for People with Dementia: Legal Services Voucher Program in Delaware and New Consumer Planning Guides (recorded August 8, 2017).
- Building Dementia Capable Communities: An Orange County, NC Case Study (recorded July 19, 2017).
- Using BRFSS Data from the Cognitive Decline and Caregiver Modules for Action (recorded June 20, 2017).
- Providing Safe and Effective Nutrition for People with Dementia (recorded May 16, 2017).
- Methods and Techniques for Early Screening for Dementia for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (recorded March 7, 2017).
- Lewy Body Dementia: The Importance of Comprehensive Care and Support (recorded February 15, 2017).
- Cultural Awareness in Dementia Care (recorded January 17, 2017).
Right At Home Series
Open to everyone, Right at Home offers FREE CE credits for up to 30 days after the live event.
Recorded Events in This Series
Improving Care Transitions: Data and Strategies to Achieve Success - Recorded November 21, 2019
Ensuring Quality Care for those with Parkinson’s, in the Hospital and Beyond - Recorded October 10, 2019
“Understanding the Older LGBT Community and its Unique Needs & Barriers – Recorded August 28, 2019
Navigating Caregiving Challenges with Early-Onset Alzheimer’s - Recorded April 30, 2019
Home-Based Cardiac Rehab: Designing an Effective Approach Recorded Feb. 28, 2019
- Discovering and Communicating the Need for Care Recorded December 13, 2018
Open to everyone, the CAPs series of web seminars are presented by ASA's Corps of Accomplished Professionals (CAPS). CAPs provides a home for accomplished professionals within ASA to stay connected to the field of aging and to one another, to enhance their professional and personal growth, and to enable them to use their talent and experience to give back to ASA and to its members.
Recorded Events in This Series
- Transitioning with Resilience (recorded July 24, 2018)
- Life After Retirement: Is Consulting for You? Part 2 (recorded June 12, 2018)
- Life After Retirement: Is Consulting for You? Part 1 (recorded June 5, 2018)